Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Items we recently sold

I am not the best at updating the website, and I am constantly reminded about that. I have said it before, but the upkeep of the website and this blog is almost entirely done after work hours. So blog posts are written before I go to work and website additions are worked on in the evenings after I eat dinner. As backward as it might seem, what works well is customers emailing lists of that they are searching for, and below are some items sold recently that were never listed, just located after someone emailed looking for them.
 New old stock Cyclo Oppy derailleur and shifter and cable.
 Schwinn Paramount front hub.
 new old stock large flange Campagnolo Nuovo Record hubs.

early Columbia 2 piece cranks.

 Schwinn Sprint chainring set, for early Schwinn Varsity.
Gold Mafac Competition engraved brakeset.

No comments: